Friday 10 February 2012

Will it ever end!

I have been so slow in updating this blog as so much has happened since the last post.  It was Young Lady's birthday which went well.  She had a great time and got some presents and money which she was very excited about.  She had an Aero Mint Cake from Tesco which she loved and then we saw some friends in the evening.  I negotiated a return to work one day a week for the time being as the winter has really caused my fibromyalgia to flare up.  Luckily I managed to do one week before a weeks annual leave which means I am back on full (not sick) pay. Yay!  During my AL it was my birthday, I'm a firm believer in not working on your birthday so i always request a day off or AL.  Unfortunately, I got tonsillitis!  It is a usual occurance at this time of year and is not the first time that my birthday festivities have had to be postponed!  We have also had some snow!  The kids had a great time and Mr S took them sledging which they loved.
During all these exciting time Little man has been ill many times with vomiting, eye infections, sore throats, coughs and colds, it is never ending! he hasn't done a full day at school since before Xmas.  I thought this week was going so well with 4 full days under our belt but at 01.35 this am, off we went again! 
Oh well, we will see how he improves but have made him and appointment at the GP's for an MOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment