Saturday 7 January 2012

At Home.

I always have lots of ideas of what to do at the weekend or any other day really but am limited as to how mobile I am due to pain etc.  Today has been a slow day and I have spent a good deal of time perusing the internet and I am very interested in http://pinterest.com/ .  I have applied to be invited but can see lots of lovely things on there!  I think most of my presents to be given this year will be hand-crafted.




I really NEED that lottery win so I can get a sewing room for my rapidly growing fabric stash which I have to keep moving so Mr S. doesn't know how much there really is!

As I said, my activities are limited by my Fibromyalgia and this explanation is excellent for people who don't 'get' it  http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/


My 'spoons' decrease as the weather gets bad/cold and increase as it gets warmer or if I don't do much.  I am probably at about 3 activities a day at the moment but even that is flexible.  A night out at New Year resulted in a whole day/night in bed as I was so exhausted (not hungover!).

No comments:

Post a Comment