Sunday 15 January 2012

A Week!

I can't believe a whole week has gone by without me making time to add something here.

Even though I am currently not at work I seem to be busy (and resting too).  I have decided to make some things for the party bags next Saturday instead of spending money on plastic tat that will be thrown away!  So, we have button bracelets, felt flower brooches, bookmarks and maybe headbands if I can find the right basic ones.  I have got all my ideas from Pinterest and spend far too much time just browsing! The ribbon wreath is finished though!


Mr S has got the tidying bee in his bonnet (cue much arguing) and we started on young lady's bedroom.  She seems incapable of hanging any clothes up in her wardrobe or putting any dirty clothes in the laundry bin - we just have to keep on nagging!  Little man, on the other hand, is very good and will do what he is told when he is told to do it!

Friday the 13th passed fairly safely for us and we ended it by going to see the Pantomime!  Beauty and the Beast, it was a fab production and even though it has been going since November and finishes next week, it is clear that the cast still enjoy it and were having fits of giggles at times!  Little man was a bit worried about the beast , he kept saying that he doesn't look right!  Young lady was obsessed with Disney princess' at this age so knew all the stories but I guess he doesn't as we don't watch them anymore.  Bernie Nolan was in the cast and looked well and did a fab job - yes, we did have to sing 'I'm in the mood for Dancing'.  I would go again and again if I could and would think that the very last performance will top the lot!

Anyway after a busy weekend - time for bed to begin the week again tomorrow!

1 comment: