Tuesday 12 June 2012

I have been very neglectful in the last few months! Housework, blog etc but not the children!  I have still been making things but slowly and have some unfinished projects hanging around.  2 of them are jelly roll quilts that need quilting but haven't found the time or space to do that yet!
I am still very pinterested and saw a lovely piggy project which I thought would be ideal for a piggy loving friend and her birthday.  Here are my little creations before they went in for roasting  baking!
They were a great hit and well recieved!  I used sculpey for the first time and just kind of rolled and shaped it till I was happy.
A pencil was used to poke in the beads for eyes and make the nostrils.
These 4 were made from 3 packs of clay hence the multicoloured one on the left!

I will be back soon with more makes.  I've got cupcakes to bake for Queenies visit on Thursday and a confirmation cake to do for Sunday!  EEK!

2 comments:

  1. I love those little piggies I know a couple of people those would be perfect for! Thanks for linking up... slipped in at the last minute you did! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, wasn't sure if I was too late!

    ReplyDelete