Thursday 14 June 2012

I've had had the most exciting day today in a long time.  I've not been at work this week but went in today as we had a VIP visitor.  The office was teeming with Police, they were checking the bins, cupboards, the ceilings everywhere!
Because............................
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enherts/sets/72157630127263064/

I made some cakes for the occasion which were admired by the police with one asking who made them and was she married!
I gave up trying to pretend to work after a while as there was far too much commotion with the crowds and the Brass Band playing (they always choke me up).

It was a very special day ending with the fact that I can now park in the car park nearest to my workplace and my new permit was ready!  Trust me it was exciting, the last permit ran out in September!

Hopefully I will sleep tonight after all the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment