Wednesday 27 June 2012

I've been ill over the last couple of days and was very busy before that which led to the being ill.  We have friends over from Australia , so was making the most of seeing them whilst they were in the area.  I went to see Sally Morgan, the psychic the other night, wasn't very impressed with her but it was a night out.  Work were having a bake sale on Monday so I spent all of Sunday baking - I made 100 cakes and biscuits.  They raised over £300 and were sold out by 11.30!
Tomorrow Little Man will be 5, seems to be such a milestone!  He is very aware that it is his birthday and I have made some cake pops for the party bags and some cupcakes for the birthday cake.  Pics to follow.
I'd best try to get to sleep before Mr S gets home.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment